Technical Assistance to the Coordination of the Cooperation Programme PALOP-TL and European Union
The overarching goal is to enhance regional integration among PALOP and East Timor through the strengthening of cooperation and promoting knowledge exchanges. The current EU - PALOP-TL relationship follows the Multiannual Indicative Programme for the period 2014-2020 (11th EDF), and it is coordinated by the National Authorising Officer in Mozambique. The Programme has as priority sectors:
1) Employment Creation
- Promote Employment through mobility and inclusion (training, vocational training, exchange of good practices, research and innovation, institutional capacity building, simplification of judicial systems).
- Promote Employment through activities aiming income growth in the culture sector.
2) Institutional Governance Capacity Building
The specific goal is to contribute for the effective implementation of the EU- PALOP-TL cooperation, supporting the National Authorising Officer through five crucial assignments based on an Integrated Management System of the Regional Authorising Officer’ Services:
1. Identification of Macro-Processes, which incorporates: Management Processes: Identification and planning, setting goals, communication and visibility; Supporting Processes: control of documentation and records, human resources; Operational Processes: Programming, Identification, Formulation, Implementation and Monitoring, Evaluation and External audit; Enhancement Processes;
2. Establishment of an Integrated Management System;
3. Design of a Practical Guide;
Sao Tome and Principe