Training for CSC Members and Technical Staff on Administrative Procedures
The overall objective of the assistance is to support the Civil Service Commission members in terms of implementation activities mainly in the area of the communication with all stakeholders. In particular:
- Provision of short seminars on specific points related to the functioning of a Civil Service Commission.
- Establishment of a new know-how in the decision-making process;
- Improvement of interviews skills;
- Improvement of Information Technology (IT) skills (use of software and internet);
- Improvement of negotiations skills;
- Elaboration of a Legal description of the role of Members and the final impact of their decisions on the functioning of Public Administration;
- Support in the drafting of secondary legislation;
- Improvement of the visibility of CSC activities, based on foreign experiences, through the publishing of decisions in an official newspaper;
- Establishment of permanent links with similar institutions abroad;
- Implementation and finalisation of the functioning rules of Albanian Civil Service;
- Strengthening of the administrative dispute settlement body.