Final Evaluation of the European Commission (EC) funded programme: SA 73200-00/02 the Conflict and Governance (CAGE) Facility
The project aims to evaluate the "Conflict and Governance" (CAGE) project through a participatory approach whie taking into account criteria such as: relevance, efficiency, and effectiveness, in order to enable key decision-makes in the EC Delegation and South African Government to determine necessary changes.
• Independent assessment of the programme' performance focusing on the impact of the project actions against its objectives;
• Identification of replicable actions and proposal of practical recommendations.
• Suggestion of possible future projects to be supported by CAGE in line with current EC financial regulations and development policy;
• Assessment of the role of the CAFE Facility in the context of the national policy, research, and knowledge management arenas;
• Consideration of expectations held by national and continental stakeholders.