Project Manager, Business Development Department
PostProject Manager, Business Development Department
Main Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Identify new opportunities tendered by international funding agencies, to develop CESO’s project portfolio;
- Analyse full Tender Documents, in particular Terms of Reference, contributing to prioritization and strategy definition for each new opportunity;
- Prepare Expressions of Interest and Technical and Financial proposals;
- Identify and mobilize teams of experts (consultants) to carry our assignments;
- Maintain and strengthen the network of partners, consultants and international funding agencies
If you are interested, before sending your application, please consider (Minimum requirements):
- Do you have a University degree in economics, management, international relations or related field?
- Do you have, at least, 5 years of experience in international cooperation and development?
- Do you have strong projects proposals writing skills?
- Are you motivated to, pro-actively and autonomously (not alone), take up your tasks?
- Do you have strong communication skills, both in English and Portuguese? – For non-Portuguese natives, intermediate knowledge of the language will be considered adequate
- Do you have good computer skills – specially in MS-Word® and MS-Excel®?
- Are you motivated with the possibility of joining a leading international development consultancy Company, based in one of Europe’s most vibrant capital cities?
If you answered “yes” to ALL the above questions, then consider (Additional Requirements):
- Do you have specific training in the area of international cooperation and development?
- Do you have specific professional interest and/or previous experience in the areas of Private Sector Development, Trade, Employment promotion and/or Education in the context of international development?
- Do you have a good command of French and / or Spanish?
If you answered “yes” to ALL Minimum requirements and to, at least, one of the Additional requirements, send us your application through the online form Project Manager DCM 19/02 by 19 of May 2019.
We ensure confidentially throughout the process
Duration of assignment12 months (extendable)