Needs Analysis and Project Design Pertaining to the Training of the Judiciary
This project aims to assess the needs pertaining to the training of the Judiciary, to breakdown and design the necessary programmatic activities in detail, as well as to prepare the relevant tender documentation for at least two ensuing projects.
More specifically, the Project comprises the following:
- Assessment the needs for immediate training of the Judiciary;
- On the basis of this assessment, design of a 18-24 months' training schedule for up to 200 participants, based on the case study and related methodologies;
- Preparation of Terms of Reference for the implementation of this training project;
- Production of a study on suitable mechanisms of initial training leading to professional recruitment of the Judiciary;
- Building in both project designs of a mechanism for overlap management.