Private Sector Needs Assessment
The project contributed to strengthen the activities of the African Project Development Facility (APDF) - a World Bank structure for the promotion of the private sector - and included the following activities:
- Survey of the private sector needs in terms of access to funding and consultancy services;
- Analysis of the local industry of consultancy services and assessment of their needs;
- Analysis of the local industry of financial services and assessment of their needs;
- Identification of local consultants who would be able to prepare and operate databases of SME, financial institutions, SME support programmes;
- Development of an Action Plan for the APDF in each of the three countries.
Sao Tome and Principe