Training for Trainers within the Strengthening of Public Administration
The project aimed at strengthening Public Administration in the Republic of Moldova, involving:
- Creation of a Public Administration School, with qualified and experienced trainers, able to design, develop and teach courses;
- Launch of the Regional and Local Training Centre (CFRL), with the preparation of statutes, curricula, operational and provisional budget, etc.;
- Reorganisation and strategic development of the Academy of Public Administration;
- Development of training materials;
- Organisation of workshops;
- Preparation of public service legislation an improvement / regulatory development of the relevant legislation on Public Administration.