Regional Facility for Business Development and Investment Climate
PostAccess to Finance / Financial Blending / Financial Inclusion Expert
- Degree (preferably post-graduate degree / Masters) in Business, Economics, Finance, or other field relevant to the assignment
- 15 years of general professional experience relevant to the sector (financial services, impact investment, access to finance);
- 5 years of professional experience in financial services /investment / access to finance, with a focus on financial inclusion in developing economies (particularly EA-SA-IO);
- with investment project identification, planning, preparation, and appraisal;
- with development finance mechanisms (blending instruments, guarantee funds, credit funds, trust funds) and in particular the EIP (EFSD Guarantee experience will be an asset);
- Senior level (Key Expert, or similar) experience on donor / IFI projects will be an asset.
- English fluency;
- French fluency is an asset.
Duration of assignment