Colombia Trust Fund Evaluation
PostExpert in evaluation of cooperation for development projects
- Degree in Social Sciences, Law, Political Science, Psychology or similar discipline. Specific higher studies in Law, Governance, Peacebuilding and conflict transformation will be positively valued.
- At least 12 years in management, planning, monitoring and evaluation of cooperation projects for development in the fields of governance, human rights, Peace and security;
- in evaluating international cooperation programs and projects in America Latina, preferably funded by the European Union (minimum 4 midterm or final evaluations;
- one year in development cooperation in countries in a post-armed conflict situation (at least 3 long-term experiences).
- In the region and good knowledge of the peacebuilding process in Colombia;
- in applying the gender approach in peacebuilding processes in contexts of armed post-conflict;
- in applying qualitative and quantitative research methodologies applied, preferable in post-conflict situations or in rural contexts.
- It will be an advantage to have previously carried out at least one evaluation of an intervention macro (regional program, institutional strategy, etc.) of cooperation for development.
- It will be an advantage to have knowledge of the EU cooperation instruments and mechanisms.
- Spanish fluency.
HOW TO APPLY:
- If you meet the profile send us your CV to email@example.com stating the project reference EuropeAid/138778/DH/SER/multi and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment47 w.d.