Environmental sustainability, climate change and disaster risk reduction
PostTeam of Experts
CountryHome Based / Brussels
- Master’s degree in natural resources management and/or environmental science and/or development studies or other fields relevant to the assignment - Programme evaluation skills in the context of international cooperation and excellent proven knowledge of evaluation methodologies and OECD DAC criteria and methodologies.
- Each team member to have a minimum of 12 years of professional experience.
- At least 10 years on developing countries and covering at least 3 of the following regions: Africa, Asia and Pacific, Latin America and Caribbean, European Neighbourhood;
- with programme and project's cycle management or international cooperation with developing countries;
- on programmes and project evaluations in the context of international cooperation.
At least 12 years in:
- natural resources management;
- climate change / Disaster Risk reduction.
- 6 years related to international policies on Environment and Climate change / disaster Risk reduction in the context of international cooperation with developing countries;
- 3 years or 6 assignments of working with EU international cooperation procedures, and project cycle management in the context of international cooperation with developing countries and familiarity with EUdevelopment cooperation institutional processes and policies.
- 3 successfully completed projects/programmes evaluations or strategic evaluations;
- 2 years (or 4 assignments) specifically dedicated to environmental and climate change mainstreaming in the context of international cooperation and in-depth knowledge of mainstreaming approaches and methodologies.
- Fluency in English (C1/C2 or equivalent);
- very good knowledge of French (B1/B2 level) and/or Spanish is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the profile send us your CV to email@example.com, stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018-8248 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment69 w.d.