Market Intelligence Study in the Tourism Sector in Rwanda
CESO is looking for experts for an EU-funded project in Rwanda, aiming at developing and implementing a national tourism statistics system and marketing strategies to enhance Rwanda’s promotion as a high-quality tourism and investment destination.
This includes developing and implementing the necessary methodologies and systems for conducting competitive analysis, assessing tourism employment, and conducting ongoing domestic and international surveys to assess the tourism market and their perceptions of Rwanda among its primary source markets to inform the national place brand, to help inform Rwanda Development Board's (RDB) strategy for tourism marketing and development, and to help stakeholders in the tourism sector identify areas where there is a room for improvement.
- A relevant post graduate degree, at least at master’s degree level in marketing and communications, social sciences; in its absence, a bachelor’s degree in a related field (statistics, business administration, tourism, and sustainable development) together with equivalent professional experience of five years.
General professional experience
- 10 years of experience in leading market research and developing and implementing multi-faceted marketing and communications campaigns.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in developing and executing market research at a domestic, regional and international level.
- Fluency in oral and written communications in English. Level of “Full professional proficiency” is required.
- Minimum 50% of time spent in Rwanda. The other 50% of the time should be spent in one or more countries indicated in the geographical coverage of the study.
(This research will be conducted within Rwanda, selected countries of the region, including but not limited to the DRC, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, and Mauritius, and in the top 5 key source markets, which include the USA, UK, Germany, Australia and Israel.)
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference INTPA/KGL/2021/EA-RP/0104 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignmentTo be decided