EU-funded project opportunity in Kenya
PostKey Expert 2
- MA highly desirable (Economics, Social Sciences, related fields);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- More than 7 years of experience in project management or economic/social development;
- in EU-funded projects;
- institutional capacity-building/training of national government counterparts;
- Sub-Saharan Africa, specifically in Kenya, is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of Kenyan-EU Joint Cooperation Strategy and EU policies is highly desirable.
- Normal Place of Posting: Nairobi.
The project is foreseen to start in April/May 2021, with a 36 month implementation period, therefore, any exact dates mentioned in this notice are indicative.
Duration of assignmentn/d