PostEUD/MEPD Senior advisor
- Master’s degree (or Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years’ relevant experience) preferably in the field of economics, engineering, law, agriculture, international development, social science, business management or any other discipline relevant to this assignment.
- 12 years managing multidisciplinary teams and coordinating with a variety of stakeholders in the public and private sectors;
- 10 years’ in project cycle management, aid planning and administration.
- 10 years’ in managing EU-funded programmes including identification, formulation, implementation and/or evaluation.
- 10 years’ of EU (EDF and/or EU Budget) procurement and contract management working at various levels in accordance with the PRAG (preparation of tender documents including grant guidelines, Terms of Reference, project proposals, log frames, launching and evaluation of tenders, award of contracts, contract management, etc).
- Advising EU Delegations management, National Authorising Officer or Regional Economic Communities executive management of various EU implementation procedures in line with the PRAG (Programme Estimates, works, supply, service and grant contracts).
- 7 years’ in project and programme coordination at national, regional or international level;
- 5 years’ in developing countries, with experience in Southern Africa as an asset;
- Experience in the following sectors will be considered an advantage: agriculture, agricultural infrastructure and supply, and renewable energy.
- Proven excellent oral and written communication, analytical, presentation and report writing skills in English.
HOW TO APPLY: If you meet the profile send us your CV to email@example.com, stating the project reference 138778/DH/SER/multi and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment310 days