Actions for the Annual Action Program 2022
PostNatural Resources Management – Wildlife/Conservation Expert
- At least a taught Master's Degree (or equivalent) in Biodiversity Conservation, Natural Resources management, Wildlife Management, Environment, Resource Economics or relevant discipline.
- At least 6 years in biodiversity conservation and/or valuation/transformation of natural biodiversity as capital asset.
- In the development and/or analysis of the inclusion of local communities in sustainable wildlife-based value chains with integrated land-use planning;
In, at least, one of the following:
- Identification, formulation and/or implementation of a biodiversity conservation/wildlife management;
- in Community-Based Natural Resources Management (CBNRM) concept and its application using the Rights- based approach;
- with a development agenda and a clear focus on diversification of local communities’ livelihoods and multi-stakeholder participation.
- English proficiency.
Duration of assignment53 working days