Technical Cooperation Development Assistance Programme Evaluation
PostSenior expert in economic and social development / Team Leader
- Master's Degree in Economics, Finance, Public and/ Business Administration, Development Studies or other relevant qualification.
- 12 years in economic and social development with some Southern Africa and South African experience.
- 6 years in the management of monitoring and evaluation of programmes in the development sector;
- in public sector procedures, public financial management and performance monitoring and evaluation systems in South Africa and/or Southern Africa Region;
- in the mechanisms of official development assistance (ODA) and development cooperation environment;
- with working with multiple stakeholders, including government and international development partners;
- as a Team Leader or equivalent for at least 5 projects/programmes in project/programme review/monitoring/assessment/evaluation using EU/OECD-DAC Evaluation Methodology for at least 3 projects/programmes;
- knowledge of public sector procedures, public financial management and performance monitoring and evaluation systems will be an asset;
- knowledge of EU support to South Africa would be an advantage.
Duration of assignment37 working days