Conference on Copernicus technology and applications
- Master's Degree in Environmental Sciences, GIS & Remote Sensing, Forestry, Land Management, Marine Science, Climate Change or related discipline.
- 6 years in the sector(s) related to Lot 2 and pertinent to the objectives of this Request for Services.
- 5 years with projects in the field of Environment (Forestry, Land Use, Disaster Risk Management, Pollution Monitoring, Water Resources Management, Biodiversity and Conservation etc… or closely related field).
- 3 projects covered by the Expert must have included GIS and/or Remote Sensing Data analysis and integration, image interpretation, mapping etc...
- Familiarity with the EU Copernicus programme essential.
- With Copernicus, Sentinel data analysis or case study preparation will be considered an advantage
- English proficienc.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: REF: Philippines/Request 2018/402508/Lot 2.
Duration of assignment33 working days