Consolidating the national efforts for the prevention of torture
- Master's degree in law, political or social sciences or in its absence, professional experience in the relevant sectors of a minimum of 7 years
- 6 years' in the field(s) relevant to the assignment;
- 3 years in review, assessment or evaluation of programmes and initiative in the field(s) relevant to the assignment, including evaluation/assessment of 1 EU funded project;
- English fluency is mandatory.
- Fluent in Russian will be an advantage.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: EuropeAid/138778/DH/SER/multi SIEA-2018-4145
Duration of assignment60 w.d