Mid-Term Review: Enhancing Legislature Oversight Programme
PostTeam of Experts
We are looking for experts of Cat I (12 years of experience) and Cat II (6 years of experience)
Qualifications and skills:
- At least a Master's Degree and in its absence, equivalent professional experience of minimum 15 years in the areas of social science, public administration, political science, or other relevant qualification;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and in both public and civil society sectors;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Minimum language requirements are level C1 English.
General professional experience:
- Experience and proficiency project/programme evaluations using EU/OECD-DAC Evaluation Methodology;
- At least combined 18 years experience in the sector(s) related to the lot (Human Rights, Democracy, and Peace);
Specific professional experience:
- At least one of the experts must have a minimum of 5 successfully completed intervention-level or strategic evaluations. This includes the capacity to adapt and use quantitative and qualitative methods of data collection and analysis;
- At least one of the experts must be a sector/thematic expert in the area of democracy, good governance and oversight and/or legislative institutions, as evidenced by experience;
- Experience in the evaluation of parliamentary support programmes will be considered an asset;
- Experience in citizens’ / civil society engagement with parliaments will be considered an asset;
- Experience in capacity development for parliamentary Members and staff, including strengthening oversight activities, is an added advantage.
Estimated workdays: 127
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the profile send us your CV to email@example.com, stating the project reference SIEA-2018-13639.
Duration of assignment4 months