IT quality assurance in the EU assistance projects
PostSenior Legal Expert on Ukrainian E-government and ICT sector rules
- Master Degree in Law or equivalent 5 years of work of additional to general professional experience as a lawyer either in Ukraine or in a Member State of the EU. Qualification as a lawyer in Ukraine.
- 10 years an actively practising lawyer.
- 4 years of legal counselling on Ukrainian ICT sector regulations and laws. The experience may include various forms of legal counselling for private clients, state or non-governmental organizations or international institutions and organisations. However, the necessary experience should be demonstrated concretely by reference to concrete mandates or projects;
It would be an asset:
- in counselling on European ICT regulations and laws and the related EU acquis. The experience may include various forms of legal counselling for private clients, state or non-governmental organizations or international institutions and organisations.
- English and Ukrainian proficiency.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: REQUEST SIEA-2018-3956 FWC SIEA 2018
Duration of assignment100 w.d