Senior Project Manager, Business Development Department
(Ref. DCM 22/02)
PostSenior Project Manager, Business Development Department
Main Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager:
• Identify new opportunities tendered by international funding agencies, to develop CESO’s portfolio;
• Prepare expressions of interest, identifying strategic partners, compiling and editing project references, tailoring potential experts’ short profiles and relevant documentation;
• Analyse tender documents of opportunities for which CESO has been shortlisted and support the preparation of technical proposals, including tailoring experts’ CVs, colleting supporting documents, providing inputs to the methodology, etc;
• Identify suitable international and national experts and assess profiles and CVs of consultants for each project;
• Maintain and strengthen the network of partners, consultants, and international funding agencies.
If you are interested, before sending your application, please consider (compulsory requirements):
• Do you have a University degree in economics, management, international relations, or related field?
• Do you have 5 years or more of relevant professional experience, in line with the responsibilities for this post?
• Are you motivated to, pro-actively and autonomously (not alone), take up your tasks?
• Do you have strong communication skills, both in English and Portuguese? For non-Portuguese natives, intermediate knowledge of the Portuguese language will be considered adequate.
• Do you have good computer skills – especially advanced command of MS-Word® and MS-Excel® (being able to use formatting tools beyond standard use (e.g., section breaks and/or cross-referencing in MS-Word®; inserting and managing formulas or filters in MS-Excel®).)?
• Are you motivated with the possibility of joining a leading international development consultancy company?
If you answered “yes” to ALL the above questions, then consider (additional requirements):
• Do you have specific training in the area of international cooperation and development, or demonstrated experience in preparing tenders for international services contracts?
• Do you have specific professional interest and/or previous experience in the areas of Private Sector Development, Trade, Public Finance Management, International Policy, Employment promotion and/or Education in the context of international development?
• Do you have a good command of French and/or Spanish?
Location: Office in Lisbon. It is not anticipated the need for international travel.
Report: Business Development Director
Start Date: December 2022 | Duration: 12 months (extendable)
If you answered “yes” to ALL compulsory requirements and to, at least, one of the additional requirements, send your application in the following link:
https://cesoconsultants2018.typeform.com/to/D8NYSSbv by by December 7th 2022.
Duration of assignment1 year (extendable)