EU deforestation-free regulation
PostSenior Non-Key Expert
The NKE1 will be in charge of organizing 2 seminars and to elaborate a report concerning both seminars
- A university degree in Agro Industrial Engineering, Agronomy or Environmental Engineering
- Strong analytical, writing and communication skills
General professional experience
- At least 10 years of professional experience in deforestation and forest degradation with strong network of contacts at regional, national and local level in the EU or Latin American Countries.
Specific professional experience
- In developing public policies, advisory and/or research on EU deforestation-free regulation (EUDR);
- in researching, writing and teaching in climate change and biodiversity; conducting Seminars and governmental advisory in the coffee value chain
Will be considered an asset:
- Proven experience facilitating advisory activities to public or private stakeholders in LAC.
- In Honduras and/or the Central American Region
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
HOW TO APPLY: If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference: Dialogue on deforestation-free commodities in the coffee sector in Honduras
Duration of assignment13 w.d.