Consolidating the national efforts for the prevention of torture
PostExpert in Human Rights
- Master's degree in law, political or social sciences or in its absence, professional experience in the relevant sectors of a minimum of 4 years.
At least 3 years':
- In the field(s) relevant to the assignment;
- in the area of human rights protection, preferably in Kyrgyzstan and good knowledge of issues related to prevention of torture, inhuman, humiliating, degrading treatment or punishment.
- English and Russian fluency.
- Knowledge of Kyrgyz language will be an advantage.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: EuropeAid/138778/DH/SER/multi SIEA-2018-4145
Duration of assignment70 w.d.