CESO'S Technical Department is recruiting Project Managers
PostProject Manager, Technical Department (Ref. TD 21/01 - February2021)
Project Manager, Technical Department
(Ref. TD 21/01 - February 2021)
Main Responsibilities of a Project Manager in relation to the Project(s) assigned to him/her:
- The planning of the activities;
- The planning of the interventions of the experts who make part of the different technical teams;
- Contractual and financial management;
- The coordination and elaboration of the activity reports;
- Backstopping support to the technical teams (logistic, administrative and operational);
- Whenever necessary, the search and identification of experts to respond to the particular needs of each project;
- Liaison with clients (European Union, World Bank, Government Institutions, etc.), as well as, partners of consortium fostering a good articulation and cooperative relations.
Minimum requirements (compulsory):
- Bachelor degree (4 years or equivalent) in economics, international relations or related area;
- Experience, specific training and/or interest in cooperation and international development;
- Interest and high capacity of self-learning/research and work in themes and languages of diverse sectors (Agriculture and Rural Development, Health, Education, Public Finance, Private Sector Development, Diplomacy and Bilateral Relations, etc.);
- Availability to take on a proactive and autonomous (not to confuse with solitary) project management;
- Very good command of English and Portuguese;
- Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively orally;
- High commitment to the quality of your work and to the values of the company.
Additional Requirements (advantage):
- Working knowledge of French;
- Experience in the interpretation of contracts and rules of multilateral agencies;
- Experience in monitoring indicators towards the achievement of the Project’s Results.
Location: Office in Lisbon. It is not anticipated the need for international travel.
Report: Technical Director
Start Date: April/May 2021
Duration: 12 months (extendable)
- To apply, complete the online application form:
Submit your application by 31st March 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We ensure confidentially throughout the process.
Duration of assignment12 months (extendable)