Support to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population fostering decent job opportunities
PostCareer Guidance Expert
Qualifications and skills:
- At least Master's Degree in Employment, Public Policy, Economics, Social Sciences, Business Administration or, in its absence, at least 5 years equivalent professional experience additional to the required general professional experience;
- Excellent spoken and written English (at least level 2 on a scale of 1 [excellent] to 5 [basic]);
- Command of Azerbaijani, Russian or Turkish languages is an asset.
General professional experience:
- At least 12 years of working experience in the labour market and employment policy..
Specific professional experience:
- At least 5 years of working experience in developing policy and legal documents for the labour market sector;
- At least 3 years of working experience in developing and/or implementation of career guidance policy for adults.
Estimated workdays: 200
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference SIEA-2018-13707.
Duration of assignment3 years