Technical assistance to support Angola on safety and quality standards towards a national sustainable and inclusive economic growth
PostLaboratory analysis and Accreditation Expert (ISO/IEC 17025)
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in chemistry, applied sciences or a directly related discipline.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, organisational and reporting skills;
- Full computer literacy.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Portuguese and English.
General professional experience
- Demonstrable experience of a minimum 10 years on chemical instrumental analysis.
- Experience in EU funded projects/programmes.
- Experience in Africa (experience in Angola will be considered an asset).
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in laboratory accreditation
Specific professional experience
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in design, implementation and monitoring ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation programmes for laboratories using analytical chemistry techniques.
- Laboratory network management
HOW TO APPLY: If you fit the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the project reference INTPA/LAD/2022/EA-RP/0036 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment445 wd