Fighting corruption and access to justice
PostTeam of Experts
This evaluation will serve to understand the performance of the IMPACT financing agreement, its enabling factors and those hampering a proper delivery of results in order to adjust its design or implementing modalities. For BSAAT, this review will be critical to understanding how far BSAAT has delivered results expected when the EU confirmed its support in 2018; how far the changes to BSAAT’s vision and theory of change have been the right ones, and whether the EU sees merit in aligning with an expected UK decision to extend BSAAT to 2025.
Category I experts:
- At least a Master in a relevant thematic subject, such as public policy, law, political science or associated field, or in the absence of the above a minimum of 12 years’ equivalent professional experience;
Category II experts:
- At least a University degree in a relevant subject, such as public policy, law, political science or associated field, or in the absence of the above a minimum of 6 years’ equivalent experience.
- In programme and financial management, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on complex international donor-funded programmes/projects;
- implementing complex governance programming, driven by an understanding of the political economy and of how systems change;
- in security, justice and anti-corruption;
- demonstrated understanding of workings of central and local government.
- At least 10 years in the area of evaluation with at least 2 evaluations conducted in the region in the last 5 years;
- of development interventions in the sector of governance, accountability and access to justice.
- English proficiency.
- Working knowledge of Swahili is an asset.
- The Team Leader (to be identified in the Organisation and Methodology and in the Financial Offer) is expected to be a Cat I expert.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018-4748 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment35/25 w.d.