Conference on Copernicus technology and applications
PostRemote Sensing/GIS specialist / Team Leader
- Master's Degree in Geodesy, GIS & Remote Sensing, Cartography or related discipline
- 12 years in the sector(s) related to Lot 2 and pertinent to the objectives of this Request for Services;
- 8 years in managing projects in the field of Remote Sensing, Surveying, Earth observation or closely related field.
- Familiarity with the EU Copernicus programme essential.
- With Copernicus data analysis/management/integration or case study preparation or project involving Copernicus
- Sentinel data will be a considered an advantage.
- English proficiency.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: REF: Philippines/Request 2018/402508/Lot 2
Duration of assignment36 working days