TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO THE NATIONAL DROUGHT MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY
- Master’s degree or at least 4 years attested by a diploma in one or more of the following or other related fields: political science, rural development, economics, or equivalent.
- At least 12 years’ in developing countries in institutional and policy development for rural development and food security.
- At least 5 years’ in advisory positions to government bodies.
- In-depth knowledge of drylands issues and familiarity with current policy debates.
- In livelihood analysis and in processes of policy development and knowledge management.
- With the project development cycle and field operations.
- Of pastoral production systems and related policies will be considered an advantage.
- English proficiency
Duration of assignment50 working days