Colombia Trust Fund Evaluation
- Agronomist, Economist, Veterinary, Doctor in Medicine, Professional in Social Sciences.
- Higher studies in the field of education will be positively valued; rural development, local / territorial development and International cooperation.
- 15 years in management, planning, monitoring and evaluation of development projects in rural contexts;
- 6 midterm evaluations or final in evaluating international cooperation programs and projects in America Latina, preferably funded by the European Union;
- one year in development cooperation in countries in an armed post-conflict situation (at least 1 long-term experience).
- in Colombia, particularly in peacebuilding processes.
- 3 evaluations as head of mission or project evaluation missions preferably financed by the European Union;
- 1 evaluation of an intervention macro (regional program, national strategy, etc.) of international cooperation for developing.
- the gender approach in cooperation interventions development;
- qualitative research methodologies and quantitative applied to rural contexts.
- It will be an advantage to have knowledge of the EU cooperation instruments and mechanisms.
- Spanish fluency.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the profile send us your CV to email@example.com, stating the project reference EuropeAid/138778/DH/SER/multi and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment47 w.d.