Environment Management Agency
PostInstitutional Capacity Building and Public Administration (Team Leader)
- Master Degree in Development Studies, Public Administration, Planning, Economics, Political Science, Social Science or other areas relevant to the assignment.
- At least 12 years in the sector relevant to the profile.
- 5 years in organisational change, change management, institutional reform, governance and capacity building;
- in providing high level policy advice to government’s on institutional and policy reform;
- Human resources and financial management;
- Strengthening of public administrations;
- Benchmarking and performance measurement in public sector.
- Public Governance structures and regulatory/legal frameworks.
- Public administration monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Deep understanding of e-governance.
- 5 years in international development cooperation as Team Leader/Project Manager.
- English proficiency.
Duration of assignment85 working days