Support to secretariat of the EU Reform Facility
PostMonitoring and Evaluation Expert
The overall objective of the project is to for Montenegro to have advanced and implemented key reforms in the economic governance context.
It also aims to:
- support the effectiveness of the EU Reform Facility in connection with the facilitation of key reforms in the economic governance context;
- monitor the achievements of the EU Reform Facility in connection with its objectives and the Economic Reform Programme and Economic Investment Plan respectively.
- Master’s Degree or additional equivalent professional experience of 6 years in the field of economic governance or public administration reform.
General professional experience:
- At least 6 years in the field of monitoring and/or evaluation.
Specific professional experience:
- At least 2 years in the field of monitoring economic governance reforms.
- English proficiency.
- Understanding of the local language will be considered as an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: If you meet the profile send us your CV to email@example.com, stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018-18523 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment914 w.d