EU Policy and Outreach Partnership in the US and Policy Dialogue Support Facility
PostPolicy Dialogues Expert
Qualifications and professional experience
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) or equivalent in a field relevant to this contract;
- Superior written and oral communication skills in English;
- Other European languages would be considered an advantage;
General professional experience
- 10 years of post-graduate professional experience in a sector relevant to the scope of the assignment.
- Experience working in and across the United States;
Specific professional experience
- 3 years of specific professional experience (included in the 10 years of general professional experience) in the fields of public diplomacy, external relations, cultural relations, or government affairs;
- Professional experience in the field of transatlantic affairs, European affairs, or international affairs;
- Strong working knowledge of the US its policies, its states, and its political actors;
- Strong working knowledge of the EU, its policies, its Member States, and actors;
- A network among think tanks, academia, NGOs, businesses, government, media, and other relevant organizations across the United States and Europe;
- ·Participation in at least one similar professional activity, preferably EU-funded public
- diplomacy or technical assistance projects of similar nature in scope, size, and/or contractual value would be an advantage;
- ·Professional experience in environmental policies/Green Deal and/or trade, including digital policy US would be considered an advantage.
Estimated workdays: min 440 days
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the profile send us your CV to email@example.com, stating the project reference FPI/WAS/2022/EA-RP/0006.
Duration of assignment4 years