Project Manager, Business Development Department
PostProject Manager, Business Development Department
Main Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
• Identify new opportunities tendered by international funding agencies, to develop CESO’s portfolio;
• Prepare expressions of interest, compiling and editing project references, tailoring potential experts’ short profiles and relevant documentation;
• Analyse tender documents and support the preparation of technical proposals, including tailoring experts’ CVs, colleting supporting documents, providing inputs to the methodology, etc;
• Identify suitable experts and assess profiles and CVs of consultants for each project;
• Maintain and strengthen the network of partners, consultants, and international funding agencies.
If you are interested, before sending your application, please consider (compulsory requirements):
• Do you have a University degree in economics, management, international relations, or related field?
• Do you have 2 – 5 years of relevant professional experience, in line with the responsibilities for this post?
• Are you motivated to, pro-actively and autonomously (not alone), take up your tasks?
• Do you have strong communication skills, both in English and Portuguese? For non-Portuguese natives, intermediate knowledge of the Portuguese language will be considered adequate.
• Do you have good computer skills – especially advanced command of MS-Word® and MS-Excel® (being able to use formatting tools beyond standard use (e.g., section breaks and/or cross-referencing in MS-Word®; inserting and managing formulas or filters in MS-Excel®).)?
• Are you motivated with the possibility of joining a leading international development consultancy company?
If you answered “yes” to ALL the above questions, then consider (additional requirements):
• Do you have specific training in the area of international cooperation and development, or demonstrated experience in preparing tenders for international services contracts?
• Do you have specific professional interest and/or previous experience in the areas of Private Sector Development, Trade, Public Finance Management, International Policy, Employment promotion and/or Education in the context of international development?
• Do you have a good command of French and/or Spanish?
Location: Office in Lisbon. It is not anticipated the need for international travel.
Report: Business Development Director
Start Date: June / July 2021 | Duration: 12 months (extendable)
If you answered “yes” to ALL compulsory requirements and to, at least, one of the additional requirements, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting - Project Manager DCM 21/01 by May 30th 2021.
We ensure confidentially throughout the process.
Duration of assignment12 months (extendable)