Communication and Visibility Experts
PostCommunication and Visibility Experts
CountryAngola / Canada / Guinea Bissau
Various: Ref. 1: Angola
Ref. 2: Canada
Ref. 3: Guinea Bissau
• University degree, in Communication, Public Relations, Social Science (or equivalent in areas relevant to the job).
• Minimum 5 years of general professional experience;
• Minimum 3 years implementing projects in the communication field;
• Experience working with projects financed by the European Union;
• Experience in drafting and implementing Institutional Communication and Visibility Strategies and Plans.
Will be an added value:
• Good communication and facilitation skills;
• Fluency in French, English and Portuguese (variable according to the location of the assignment);
• Strong analytical skill and computer literacy;
• Strong knowledge of the Countries media and communication environment;
• Working experience in the Country to which is applying is an advantage;
• Ability to write articles and informative texts, edit and coordinate the production of audio-visual material and management of social networks.
• Experience in communication and institutional visibility, work with government or embassies or international organizations.
• Has a dynamic, positive and adaptive attitude towards work-related challenges, bringing innovative and effective solutions
• Capacity for teamwork, coordination and capacity to interact with different actors.
// To apply for this opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; please resume quoting the Reference of the country to which you are applying. (eg. Communication and Visibility Expert Ref:1)
Duration of assignmentShort or Long Term