Final Evaluation of the Prottasha project
“The overall objective of the Prottasha project was to contribute to the sustainable reintegration of returnees and the progressive achievement of SDG 10.7, “to facilitate orderly, safe, regular and responsible migration and mobility of people, including through the implementation of planned and well-managed policies” in Bangladesh”.
The main objectives of this evaluation are to provide the relevant services of the European Union, the interested stakeholders with:
• an overall independent assessment of the past performance of the Prottasha Project paying particular attention to its results measured against its expected objectives;
• key lessons learned, conclusions and related recommendations in order to improve future Interventions.
In particular, this evaluation will serve to understand the impact generated by the Action, including unexpected added-value, if any. Moreover the findings of the evaluation will be used in the design of the next migration related projects to be implemented within Bangladesh”.
- Master’s Degrees in International relations, Peace and Security or any development related field.
- 5 years in project management;
- 12 years in migration related project implementation;
- 2 years in communication Masters Degrees in International relations, Peace and Security or any development related field;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Knowledge of EU project management cycle;
- Computer literacy and IT knowledge relevant to the assignment;
- English fluency.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the profile, send us your CV to email@example.com, stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018--4456 FWC SIEA 2018 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment45 w.d.