Technical Cooperation Facility Mexico
PostNon Key Experts
General description of the position
- Pool of expertise to conduct analytical studies (feasibility, institutional and stakeholder analysis), policy-related comparative studies, technical inputs, evaluations, capacity building measures (institutional counseling, training of personnel etc.) and institutional strengthening, public policy framework development and public administration reforms.
Indicatively, the following sectors should be considered:
- Good governance, security and justice, human rights;
- Extension/Training/Human Resources Development/Institutional development;
- Human Rights - Reinforcement of rule of law and justice administration;
- Fight against organized crime.
- Green global Challenges;
- Climate Change, resilience, adaptation and mitigation;
- Sustainable management of natural resources (i.e. water, forestry management);
- Sustainable urban development (green and smart mobility, climate resilient urban development);
- Sustainable energy;
- Sustainable financing and private sector, innovative financing for development.
- Social Cohesion and reduction of inequalities;
- Public finance management and administration reforms;
- Labor market systems, service delivery, labor rights (including migrant labor rights) - Migration and socioeconomic integration;
- Social inclusion and protection systems.
- Other Health: public health, health economics and financing, human resources development, - Food security and nutrition.
- Post-graduate degree (or graduate degree and equivalent professional experience) in a sector directly related to one of the 3 priorities (i.e. political science, governance and public administration, sociology, economics of development, environmental studies, economy and finance, transport and mobility engineering etc.).
General professional experience
- 6 years in a similar role in one or several of the fields described above;
- in supporting public policy development, implementation or evaluation;
- in conducting analytical studies, programme evaluations, and cooperation policy recommendations;
- in planning, organizing and implementing institutional strengthening and capacity building initiatives.
Specific professional experience
- In conducting technical assistance assignments;
- technical expertise in one or several sectors described under the cooperation priorities;
- understanding of the current EU-Mexico relations and EU cooperation priorities in Mexico Knowledge of Mexico's political, administrative and (relevant) policy-related landscape is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Spanish;
- Professional independent user in English
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference SIEA-2018-15320
Duration of assignment400 w.d.