Actions for the Annual Action Program 2022
PostNatural Resources Management - Water Expert
- Master's Degree (or equivalent) in the water resource management, integrated natural resources management, environment or relevant discipline.
- At least 6 years in integrated water resources management and/or development of watershed related services in rural areas.
- In the development and/or analysis of watershed management and related ecosystem services with integrated land- use planning and integrated management of natural resources;
- in identification, formulation and/or implementation of an integrated watershed and ecosystem restoration / resilience building;
- with a development agenda and a clear focus on local communities and multi-stakeholder participation.
- English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018-9016 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment53 working days