Infrastructure, sustainable growth and jobs
Objective of the assignment:
- The global objective of this assignment is to strengthen Monitoring, Information and dissemination of EU external actions.
The specific objectives are to:
- Strengthen the monitoring and information framework of the Jobs and growth program; and o Ensure communication and visibility on results and performance of the J&G programme in and out of Sierra Leone.
Qualifications and skills required:
- University degree in Journalism, Communication, Infographic or equivalent
General professional experience:
- Previous experience on development program’ communication and visibility
Specific professional experience:
- Previous experience and solid skills in infographics and video clip production;
- Solid skills in photography (including with drones);
- Solid experience in communicating through social media platforms;
- Previous experience and solid skills in logo creation;
- Solid knowledge of the latest EU communication and visibility requirements and guidelines;
- Speaking local languages from Sierra Leone will be an asset.
- Should be proficient in English with excellent speaking and writing skills.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference SIEA-2018-15179
Duration of assignment180 wd