Women, Peace and Security Agenda
PostPeacebuilding, security, gender senior expert
- Degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Development, International Relations, Security Studies, Gender Studies, Diplomacy, Social sciences, Human rights).
- In the identification, formulation, implementation, monitoring and/or evaluation of projects/programmes funded by international donors in External Relations actions.
- 12 years in the monitoring and / or evaluation of projects in the fields of peacebuilding, security, gender equality dialogue, etc, including the logical framework approach for planning and managing EU development projects and programmes;
- 6 years' as a gender specialist, in programme cycle management and WPS policies: women, peace and security and gender equality and women's empowerment in EU external relations, including CFSP (Common Foreign and Security Policy);
- 3 years' in political reporting or with impact assessments.
- Strong research and analytical skills on gender dimensions to be substantiated with at least four publications, and excellent data collection, data processing and data analysis skills;
- familiar with the European Union external policies, in particular on gender equality, women's empowerment and WPS, and instruments, EU institutional procedures, including CFSP.
- English and French proficiency
Duration of assignment73 working days (indicative)