Financial Support to the Palestinian Authority Incentives Based Mechanism
- At least Master Degree Academic level in public policy and management, economics and/or finance or extra five or extra 5 years of professional experience in addition to the minimum requirements;
- 10 years in budget support, public policy and management and/or public administration, including public financial management;
- in the design/ implementation/ review of EU budget support programmes;
- Proven team leader experience for similar assignments;
- of the public sector management context of Palestine, specifically public finance domain, would be an asset;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018-13038 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment35 w.d.