Developing the Kigali Wholesale Market for Fresh Produce
PostAgro-project management expert
- Post-graduate-Master Degree in Project Management, Economics, Agriculture and Trade or a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 7 years experience in Project Management, Economics, Agriculture and Trade.
- Two projects development or managing infrastructure, focused on the agricultural sector and agro-processing, preferably of similar size (type, budget, management);
- In market systems or private sector development, including the development of interventions in the agricultural space, including economic and financial appraisal;
- in emerging and frontier markets, preferably in Africa;
- working across a range of diverse stakeholders, public and private.
- As a team leader on a variety of projects.
- English proficiency.
- French and Kinyarwanda is an advantage.
Would be considered as an advantage:
- Experience linked to wholesale markets;
- experience in communications skills, event coordination and media relations;
- experience encouraging women’s economic empowerment and youth involvement, as well as working with more vulnerable groups;
- experience in circular economy projects, sustainable agriculture, waste valorization;
- working in Rwanda or East Africa is an advantage;
- previous entrepreneurial approach and high knowledge of the private sector.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the profile send us your CV to email@example.com", stating the project reference EuropeAid/138778/DH/SER/multi and the position you are applying for".
Duration of assignment240 w.d.