Colombia Trust Fund Evaluation
PostExpert in evaluation of cooperation for development projects
- Degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Political Sciences or similar.
- Studies in cooperation for the development and evaluation of cooperation programs and projects will be positively value.
- At least 5 years in project management, planning, monitoring and evaluation cooperation for development preferably in rural settings;
- in evaluating international cooperation programs and projects in America Latina, preferably funded by the European Union (minimum 2 midterm or final evaluations);
- one year in development cooperation in countries from Latin America (at least 2 long-term experiences).
- In rural areas of Colombia.
- In applying qualitative and quantitative research methodologies applied, preferable in post-conflict situations or in rural contexts.
- Knowledge of the application of the gender approach in territorial development processes.
- It will be an advantage to have knowledge of the EU cooperation instruments and mechanisms.
- Spanish fluency.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the project reference EuropeAid/138778/DH/SER/multi and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment30 w.d