Feasibility Study to Assess Georgia’s participation in the Erasmus Programme and for relevant Capacity Building
PostTeam of Experts
- Master's Degree or equivalent professional experience of 5 years above the general professional experience duration fixed below.
Professional Experience of the Team
- 6 years in the sector(s) related to the lot;
- 3 years as an expert in assistance projects out of which minimum 2 years (cumulative) as a full-time project team leader or project coordinator in at least one international assistance project;
- 3 years of working either for or with a National Agency of E + Programme;
- 4 years of capacity-building projects and/or hands-on experience of working with or in countries in transition reflected in the number of projects with KE participation in those countries;
- 2 years with conducting empirical research on education, on national system(s);
- 3 years of research on national system(s), or on an institutional level in Youth;
- 3 years in the research projects.
- 4 years in the financial management of education projects and/or programmes.
- In drafting and/or conducting Feasibility Studies or comparable empirical study formats in the education sector;
- Fluency in oral and written English.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018-9495 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment600/750 w.d.