Low Carbon Business Action (LCBA) Canada
CALL FOR EXPERTS
PostExpert on Trade and Project Funding
Funded by the European Union, the LCBA Canada project aims at matching Canadian companies wishing to cut their Green House Gases (GHG) emissions with European SMEs commercializing innovative and green solutions.
In this context, the objective of this assignment is to provide Technical Assistance to the project’s stakeholders to facilitate the development of durable commercial partnerships between Canadian Buyers and EU Suppliers.
The Expert will become part of a pool of consultants identified to provide Technical Assistance (TA), managed by CESO, and will be hired according the stakeholders needs on this field.
For more information about the assignment, please consult the Term of References.
The experts we are looking for should fulfil the following requirements:
- Master Degree in Business or Finance, with a focus on Project Financing, or proven experience in these areas.
- Excellent Communication and Written Skills;
- Strong knowledge of Canadian business environment;
- Capacity to liaise with different parties involved in signing the JBC;
- Knowledge of the EU-Canada trades and bilateral covenants;
- Ability to work as team leader.
General professional experience
A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in issues related to project financing, especially in the EU and Canada, business partnership development, or international trade.
Specific professional experience
- Proven experience in providing assistance to EU Innovators and Canadian Buyers to find the most adequate funding mechanism, for each stakeholder, especially green funding;
- Consolidated knowledge of the Canadian business environment;
- Attested experience working with the private sector, both in Canada and European Union;
- Experience with dealing with EU funded projects is an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
- Working level of French is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the requirements, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference LCBA - TA - SURNAME NAME and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignmentFlexible duration