Technical Assistance EIB EU4Skills
PostProject Commercial Specialist
- Degree in an appropriate commercial discipline, law, project management or directly related discipline or equivalent;
- 12 years with a minimum of 6 years of professional demonstrated experience in the field of cost consultancy, quantity surveying, project management, building construction management, procurement, contract management or other relevant experience related to the assignment;
- in at least five projects/assignments or experience of at least five years in an organisation undertaking cost consultancy, construction project financial management, quantity surveying, contract management, project management providing technical advice for project preparation or other relevant procurement project implementation and monitoring experience in a directly related field;
- working in projects with different settings, with or for relevant private or public organisations or investment institutions such as Multilateral Development Banks and International Financial Institutions, that have requirements for project implementation and/or monitoring in at least 2 projects/assignments in the past 10 years;
- of conducting cost consultancy in the education sector would be an advantage;
- working with EU institutions and/or the European Investment Bank would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Working knowledge of Ukrainian would be considered a strong asset.
- Full computer literacy.
// To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference: Ukraine/Request 2020/833487
Duration of assignment41 working days