SADC Blue Economy Strategy and Action Plan
PostTeam of Experts in Blue Economy
- Masters Degree in Environmental Science, Marine Ecology; Resource Economics; Agriculture; Transportation Economics, Marine tourism, or a related field.
- Or 6 years’ above the professional experience duration fixed below;
- in designing natural resources management projects on cross-border water resources would be an asset.
- in managing projects.
- Knowledge of the use of Ecosystem Based Approaches will be an asset.
- At least 6 years of experience in the area of blue economy development, including fishery and aquaculture sector;
- of ocean governance issues, acquired through the development of studies, consultancies or legal/policy advice.
- in planning and execution of marine studies and developing marine-based economies;
- in the area of shipping/transportation, trade, ports, maritime security, safety and enforcement;
- of methodologies for assessment of fish stocks and sustainable fish resources exploitation; concepts and its application.
- English proficiency
HOW TO APPLY
- If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018-7781 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment190 w.d