Alignment of national media legislation with EU acquis and media standard
PostTeam of Experts
Team of Experts
- Expert on EU Media Directive (EU) 2018/1808.
- Media Law expert.
- Media Market and Competitiveness Expert.
- Union and Labour Rights/Human Rights Expert.
- Economic Analyst.
- At least master's degree in the field of freedom of expression/media policy, or 4 years above the required general professional experience.
- 6 years in the relevant field (such as: preparation of legal documents and/or strategic documents related media policy, drafting legal acts, performing legal and economic analysis, preparation of structural reforms, etc.);
- 3 projects for harmonization of laws with an EU acquis (preferably Media Directive), completed in the European Union countries and/or candidate countries for EU membership.
- 3 strategic documents as media related policy, research, action plan, etc.
- 3 projects focused on review, analysis and implementing of legal and economic revisions of media markets and/or competitiveness, etc.
- 3 assessments of public institutions/government bodies, including assessment of gaps, capacities and operating processes.
- 3 reviews of management and organizational structure, services, training, responsibilities and accountability of staff with regard media reforms, regulatory independence, etc.
- English fluency, both written and spoken.
These requirements shall be fulfilled by minimum 3 (three) experts proposed, however it does not necessarily mean that each expert shall have experience in each of the areas mentioned above.
Duration of assignment365 days