Technical assistance to support Angola on safety and quality standards towards a national sustainable and inclusive economic growth
PostTeam Leader, Food Safety Systems and SPS Expert
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in chemistry, biology, industrial engineering or a relevant, directly related discipline.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, strong leadership, organisational and reporting skills.
- Full computer literacy.
- Languages: Excellent command of written and spoken Portuguese and English.
General professional experience
- A minimum of 15 years' general professional experience in SPS, of which minimum 10 years’ experience in an international context.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in Food Safety
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in TBT.
- Demonstrable experience of a minimum 5 years as Team Leader.
- Experience in EU funded projects/programmes.
- Experience in Africa (experience in Angola will be considered an asset).
Specific professional experience
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience of laboratory work in the field of analytical chemistry/microbiology of food is required.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience implementing SPS requirements in developing countries.
- Experience in all the fields below must be demonstrated:
a) Risk analysis
b) Residues monitoring system for agrochemicals and veterinary drugs
c) Food quality systems based on risk
d) Food chain traceability from farm to fork
e) Quality infrastructure comprising metrology, standards, and conformity assessmen
HOW TO APPLY: If you fit the profile send us your CV to email@example.com , indicating the project reference INTPA/LAD/2022/EA-RP/0036 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignment660 wd