Regional Value Chains Industrial Projects
PostPreparation Expert: Minerals Beneficiation
- Master's degree in Mining, Geosciences, Mineral Processing/Metallurgy, Mineral Economics, Mining Law/Policy, Mineral Resources Management, Chemical Engineering, Development Finance or other closely related areas.
- At least 12 in designing and providing implementation support for national and regional value chain projects, strategies and policies;
- Demonstrated industrial development and projects development experience including pre/feasibility project development, value chains development, beneficiation and value addition in the minerals sector, in the minerals sector in Africa and/or other developing countries and/or emerging markets;
- Knowledge of the SADC regional and its development processes and programmes including the regional integration agenda;
- with International Cooperation Partners, in particular of the European Commission;
- with RECs in Africa on regional integration issues, including facilitating meetings of relevant structures, will be a significant asset.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume quoting the following reference:
REF: Botswana/Request 2018/400899/Lot 2
Duration of assignment80 working days