Trade and Innovation Support
PostDigital Innovation Expert
- Master's level (or equivalent) in one of the following fields: economics, international trade, business, technology.
- Or an university degree at bachelor level (or equivalent) in the fields of economics, international trade, business, technology and 5years of full-time proven relevant experience additional to the requested specific professional experience.
- 12 years in the area of international business and innovation, including on project supporting international connections in the fields of digital and innovation.
- 10 years in providing advice to public authorities/private companies on market investigation, investment, matchmaking access opportunities.
- Preferably 5 years in mentoring start-ups/SMEs, or connecting businesses and innovation spheres.
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the profile send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the project reference REQUEST SIEA-2018- INTPA/DEL/2022/EA-RP/0049 and the position you are applying for.
Duration of assignmentn.d.